Nice Apartment in Central Area
Anzahl von Gästen4
- Fahrstuhl im Gebäude
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
Über diese Unterkunft
|Adresse||Viale Dardanelli, Rimini, Italien|
The house is composed of:
- A double room (with air conditioning, heating and a new mattress!)
- One bedroom with two single beds (heated)
- Kitchen (with a table for 4 person, refrigerator, 4 burner stove, oven and a washing machine - an iron is in the sofà in the living room)
- Living room with sofa (heated) and balcony
- Main bathroom with bath, toilet and bidet (+ phon)
- Bath with small tub, toilet and bidet
The apartment is on the second floor of a house, on the back there is an elevator (easy to climb with luggage, pushchairs etc) with access from the master bedroom.
The house has a small garden, occupied by residents of the first floor (my cousins) who have two wonderful dogs (golden retriever) very friendly.
The house is in a very convenient location for any business!
It is about 10 minutes walk from the beach (Bath 5), 10 from the harbor and from the Grand Hotel and Gardens Fellini, 15 from the train station and the bus to the Rimini Fair, Old Town, Tiberius' Bridge and Park Marecchia .
Nearby there are a small supemarket, a "piadineria" and grill, bars and fish restaurants (at the harbor), ice cream shop.
Via Principe Amedeo, very close, is connected with the public transport service in the city.
From the station at home are about 15 minutes walk.
For those who come by car, parking in viale Dardanelli is paid from May 24th till the end of the summer season. Anyway, nearby are a few places to stand "for free" (ask where to my cousins!).
A tip: Rimini bike runs very well, the ideal would be to rent one!
HausregelnYou'll receive more "Instructions for use" of the house at the reservation, that you will also find printed on the cabinet at your arrival.
Please do not smoke in the house, except on the balcony.
We provide sheets and towels.
Kids under two years old stay for free.
I live in Milan, so we will welcome you to one of my cousins, probably Michele or Lucia. Upon arrival, buzz Peralla-Gualtieri (my cousins, in fact, that live on the ground floor) or call Michele.
You can always reach my by email or mobile phone.
The house of Rimini is for me the "historic" family house that I'm very fond of, so I ask you to treat the apartment with love as if it were yours!
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||17 € Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Höchstanzahl Nächte||1 Monat|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Bewertungen für diese Unterkunft
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung