APT.2 - LUXURY APARTMENT IN TUSCAN MILL
Anzahl von Gästen3
Über diese Unterkunft
Exclusive 1700 oil mill recently converted into a luxurious home is situated near the border between Liguria and Tuscany along a river and a few minutes from the beach.
This Apartment of 60 sqm can confortably accommodate up to 3 guests in its elegant bedroom, 1 bathroom stunningly tiled in Italian mosaic, designer taps and lights, stylish living & kitchenette. Layout: patio and private entrance from the patio with table and chairs, into the living room with table and kitchenette, sofa and TV, cabinets and a single bed, spacious bathroom, bedroom with double bed located upstairs. Furniture is a mix of antique and design. Free Parking and Internet Access
Continuos efforts are made to to ensure high standards of cleanliness. Bed linens and soft towels set are of highest quality.
LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
The propertyt is located in the low hills of Ortonovo, halfway between Sarzana and Carrara, just 5 minutes from the beaches.
Nearest airport is PISA located at 63 km.
Nearest Highway is located at 6 km.
Nearest Train Station is in Sarzana located at 9 km
I will will provide all details regarding directions, welcome you and guide you to the property.
For its strategic position the property is ideal to visit the Cinque Terre, Lunigiana, Garfagnana and its' Medieval Towns as well as Versilia, Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Genoa, so visitors can make the most of both regions.
Sea, history, art and design on your doorstep!
In a few minutes drive you'll find yourself on the Riviera enjoying cocktails on the beach, your favourite Italian dish, have your favourite ice cream or go to some of the numerous summer events, if you prefer, visit the Carrara marble caves or museum. For your nightlife and shopping we suggest the 'Versilia'.
All of this doesn't exclude that lovers of walks/hikes enjoy the surrounding mountains enjoying the Mediterranean nature.
And horse trekking, day sailing cruises, whale watching or fishing, visiting art cities, enjoy typical food and local wine, even skiing is possible nearby in winter season.
I'll be available if you require suggestions on things to do in the area. Simply let me know things you are are interested in and are passionate about and i will give you my personal advise.
A quick taster of day activities for you to enjoy:
- The Cinque Terre is quite possibly the most breathtakingly beautiful destination in the whole of Italy. Comprising of five tiny villages that perch precariously on the cliffs edge. How to get around Cinque Terre:
By feet, walking between sky and sea. The paths have been for centuries the only connection between the five villages, and today are the best ways of experiencing to know the Cinque Terre. By boat, travelling by boat offers unforgettable sights. There are numerous possibilities from public bots to private sailing. The most important berths are: Portovenere, Lerici and La Spezia, all Cinque Terre and also Portofino.
By train, a good way to visit villages is to take the train that runs between them, as one can hop and skip from one village to the next.
- Sarzana is a striking medieval town with a rich historic centre at it’s heart – The Piazza Matteotti is surrounded by beautiful palazzi and numerous street markets and quaint little shops selling antiquities.
- Luni is the most important Roman settlement in the area, was a vital port used for the export of Carrara marble needed for the buildings of Rome.
- The Ligurian Regional Wine Centre- a must see for wine enthusiasts. Here on display in the Town Hall cellars are famous wines of Liguria, with several areas represented and offering a complete panorama over the region’s wine production, grape varieties and their most common characteristics.
- A Wine Tasting Guided Tour can also be arranged. And cooking classes: pesto making, pasta or bread making, olive oil.
- Water sports courses and services: kitesurf, windsurf, canoeing, rafting, diving.
- And of course simple relaxing in the garden or on the beach, discovering enchanting villages and great restaurants...
Check in is between 15.00hrs and 19.00 hrs
(outside these times by arrangement).
Check out is 10.30 hrs.
All apartments are non smoking.
These services are Included:
Private garden and al fresco dining area
Linens for bed, bath and table
Weekly change of linens
Electricity and Water
Gas for kitchen use
Coffee Machine (Espresso),
Toaster, Dishes & Utensils
# Not included / available on request:
Airport/train station transfer
Wine tasting excursions
Bicycles or scooter rental
Please ask for other services and I will be happy to organize for you.
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung