TWIN ROOM IN THE HEART OF NAPLES
Anzahl von Gästen2
Über diese Unterkunft
We are in the historical center, in the recently transformed into ZTL, the lower decuman, in a prestigious historical building, is located this particular bright apartment.
On the third floor, no lift, have to climb 80 steps to reach it, fortunately quite comfortable with it ramps up low and divided into all possible.
Everything is within walking distance from the famous street of the Nativity, just a 20 metr. Close to the beautiful Gothic church of San Lorenzo in Naples underground, the Renaissance Chapel Pontano with the nearby Romanesque bell tower of Pietrasanta, Sansevero Chapel with the evocative Veiled Christ, Piazza San Domenico Maggiore with the homonymous church. Exactly SPACCANAPOLI, near the Church of Santa Chiara and its cloister, in Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, in Port'Alba with its ancient libraries, Piazza Dante with the stop of the new metro line designed by Gae Aulenti and part of the circuit of the stations of the art at the prestigious Conservatory of San Pietro a Majella with the nearby church, Piazza Bellini with the remains of the walls of the city and the many cafes Greek fashion, Bellini Theatre, the National Archaeological Museum, the Cathedral with Treasure of San Gennaro.
For eating the location is strategic: famous pizzerias are practically in front of the main entrance of the building and many others are present along the Decumanus more.
Nearby are also small restaurants where you can taste typical dishes of Neapolitan cuisine at reasonable prices.
Unique experience to enjoy the bustling life of one of the few towns of the metropolitan city in Europe is not emptied of real life, included in the list of protected sites as World Heritage by UNESCO.
Each guest will be given towels and sheets.
.DISTANCES OF MONUMENTAL PLACES EASILY REACHED ON FOOT:
- PIAZZA SAN GAETANO (where the complex of San Lorenzo Maggiore, the Basilica of San Paolo Maggiore and the entrance to the "Napoli UNDERGROUND"): 200 mt.
- Sansevero Chapel (where the Veiled Christ): 150 mt.
- CHURCH OF SAINT MARY MAJOR, from the Romanesque bell tower of the Renaissance and PIETRASANTA CHAPEL PONTANO: 80 mt.
- CHAPEL OF THE MOUNT OF MERCY ': 50 mt.
- PIAZZA SAN DOMENICO MAJOR: 300 mt.
- PIAZZA OF JESUS '(which is also the tourist information center and the monumental complex of Santa Chiara): 500 mt.
- PIAZZA BELLINI: 300 mt. (The square now a meeting place for all young people, packed with clubs, bars, and pubs)
- PIAZZA DANTE (metro stop): 500 m
- CATHEDRAL (which also contains the Treasure of San Gennaro): 400 m.
by the Church and Picture Gallery Pio Monte della Misericordia (where the famous painting by Caravaggio "The Seven Works of Mercy"): 400 mt.
- NATIONAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM: 800 mt.
- TOWN HALL SQUARE where the MALE ANGIOINO: 1.5 km.
-Piazza Plebiscito (where the ROYAL PALACE): 1,8 km.
-SAN CARLO THEATRE: 1.8 Km
SQUARE-WIN (input Villa Comunale and SEA): 2.5 Km
DISTANCES OF THE MAIN MEANS OF TRANSPORT:
-AIRPORT: 7.5 km
- NAPLES CENTRAL STATION: 1 Km
- METRO station: "Dante" Line 1: 500 m.
- CUMANA and FUNICOLARE of MONTESANTO: 1 Km
- CIRCUMVESUVIANA (for Pompeii and Sorrento): 1.5 Km
- PORT OF MASS Ferries to Ischia and Procida-Capri: 1.5 Km
- BEVERELLO: Hydrofoils to Capri and Ischia-Procida: 1.6 Km
HausregelnNO ESCORT. nO PETS. nO NOISE
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-out vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung