Schöne Wohnung in historischen Herzen
Anzahl von Gästen4
Über diese Unterkunft
|Adresse||Rua das Trinas, 1200-860 Lisbon, Portugal|
|Antwortzeit||In wenigen Stunden|
|Kalender aktualisiert||Vor einer Woche|
Lines pure, practical easy to live, the bed room has two twin bedded room and you have a huge place to hang up your clothes and your belongings, bathroom in a beautiful marble from estremoz and the kitchen good size and well equipped, you will feel at home. You will feel in peace in a flat where the temperatures are always pleasant. Your bedroom will be with view to a peaceful garden.
The district is well known as the district of the embassy, which means peace, high standard of the district, protection, and beautiful view to the river tejo and nice gardens. An important selection of restaurants and bars at the end of the street will permit you to choose top nouvelle cuisine or tapas or Nepalese cuisine for your meal. Close to the flat you have also the important museum of antiques arts, well know for his collection of the influence of the Portuguese style in they colony, you have also a big supermarket gourmet at 5 minutes by feet. Transports, bus, tram 28 which will take you all trough the historical center from the basilic of the estrella to s Jorge castle. The closest metro is rato and you have also the railway station who takes you to cascais and has a stop in santos at the end of the street.
The flat and the building will be a plus as they have been build to think about yours need and hopes for your vacations or weekend in Lisbon. You won t have the problems of and old building and you will enjoy our decoration, which is in a pure line.
HausregelnJust put the garbage outside in the green trolley.
|Check-in ab||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-out vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte dieses Gastgebers
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
I celebrated my 26 bday at Richards property and it really was amazing.
The flat is extreeemly welcoming and incredibly cozy we like it very much and the terrace its perfect:)y it realy made me feel like home.
The position is very privileged because its situated in a very bohemic location called Old Village.
You can easily get to Vilamoura or the beach it takes arround 20 min by foot.
The 3 swimmingpools help you relax and enjoy the sun as well the restaurants and everything in old village makes your stay be wonderful.
I really hope i have the opportunity to rent this gorgeous flat again.
Thank you very much Richard it was great!!
The apartment in Lisbon is situated in the old center, yet it is a quiet street without a lot of traffic. It is a practical, cosy and clean home. You can see the history of the building combined with a modern bathroom and careful maintenance.
Although the mattress was quite thin, the next time we stay in Lisbon we will surely try to stay in this house again.
Richard is a nice guy who tries to make you feel at home.
Hello everyone, this is a great location to take advantage of the great city of Lisbonne. The appartment is brand new and enjoys a small sea view. The air is fantastic and Richard was there at the right time even if I had booked just a few hours before. Heartly recommended!
- The apartment: offers everything you need for a comfortable stay in Lisbon. Hot water in the bathroom. Everything functioned, except for one window that was hard to close. Good wifi. The bed was a little squeeky, but comfortable enough. Fresh sheets and towels were at our disposal, but no garbage bags and only one roll of toilet paper.
- Location: centrally located, close to the metrostation and many Lisbon 'attractions'. Lots of (very touristy though) restaurants in the neighboorhood.
- Contact person: kept us well informed but we haven't met him. The texts I sent to the phone number provided by Wimdu did not seem to reach him, which was annoying because we could not warn him that we were going to be late. Luckily, he called us to say that we could pick up the keys from a neighbour. Unfortunately, this was from a private number so I couldn't call him back.
- Overall, would recommend this apartment for citytrippers on a budget that do not want to stay in a hostel.
very friendly and exerted host. apartement was very nice and comfortable. could be a little bit more clean, but it was ok. had a really great time in lisbon. think we'll come back!
The flat was the same as the photos, perfect location just a few minutes walk from Rossio square with great transport links and really close to Bairro Alto which is full of restaurants and bars. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to explore Lisbon. Richard was also great - very friendly and helpful for our trip. Thanks!
The apartment was just as described and Richard a wonderful host. The location is ideal - a quiet back street right in the centre of Bairro Alto with restaurants, bars, shops, parks and culture less than 5 minutes away.
We really enjoyed our stay in Richards apartment. It is relly close to the city center and the main attractions.
The flat was very clean and nice. We can only recommend it.
thanks richard, for your help.
your flat was perfect and very confortable.
we spent lovely days.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung