Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! Dbl-Tpl
Anzahl von Gästen3
- Fahrstuhl im Gebäude
- Abschließbarer Raum
- Rauchen gestattet
Über diese Unterkunft
|Adresse||Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spanien|
|Antwortzeit||In wenigen Stunden|
I love to travel and share with the people there , so this time I will be happy to switch roles and be your host! (Extra Stuff like shampoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included ) -toothpaste, shaving things or hair dryer are not included, if hair dryer it´s important for you, please take on mind bring it with you- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the see, and down stairs is the Gran Via, Barcelona's main avenue! What else?
Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,,
Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my apartment are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can count on my advice and experience in town for what you want, I'll wait for You!
Hausregeln1) Children under 10 years old are not accepted in the house. From 11 to 20 years old always sharing with one or two adults
2) The price includes rental of a private room in the house, not the whole apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas such as the kitchen, bathrooms, living room and also the Internet WI-FI But remember that the Department has more rooms plus yours, so there is a possibility that during your stay, find someone else staying in another room, with the same rights as you. You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, not other. Before booking, be sure that this room it will be right for you. There are not changes of the rooms at arriving.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room as in other common areas of the house, only allowded in the balcony.
2) No reservations under 21 years old are accepted, if there isn´t at least one adult in the group
3) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the reservation holder must be over 21 years old, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible fduring your stay, -only a set of keys is given for room- The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20 that you have to pay to the host.
and must be returned the day of your departure at 10:00 am, once housed there aere no schedules in and out of the house, always taking on mind the respect for the other guests and neighbords at home and at the building, in very early or late evening hours.
The check in is ALWAYS from 15:00 pm (3 pm) onwards never before, However I will ask you to send me the information of your arrival flight so that I can agree on a check in time and can explain how to get to my house, and on the day of your departure you must leave the room free and give the keys as Maximum at 10:00 am. After the check out time it is forbidden to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization. This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) When the room is booked by three people, it is always prepared with a large bed (two people sharing a bed) + 1 single bed.
If you want 3 single beds you must specify this when make your reservation, otherwise the accommodation will be as usual.
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, I only accept inquiries and bookings through this website, Once the reservation has been already formalized, we can keep in privated contact eachother.
12) From June 10th 2017, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. any booking prior to June 10th ( oesn´t ) include this breakfast service.
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||15 € Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Höchstanzahl Nächte||10 Nächte|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte dieses Gastgebers
Eine tolle Gastgeber, der Bodenhöhe q hat gute Aussicht, wenn mehr.
Un gran anfitrion , el piso con la altura q tiene buenas vistas, si mas.
Schöne Lage, auf der 12. Etage mit Blick über Barcelona, in der Nähe von U-Bahn-und Bushaltestellen für einfachen Zugang zur Innenstadt, den Strand und überall in der Stadt.
Jose Luis ist ein sehr hilfsbereit, freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Danke für die Gastfreundschaft.
Splendida posizione, al 12° piano con vista su tutta Barcellona, vicina a metropolitana e fermate dell'autobus per raggiungere facilmente centro, spiaggia ed ogni punto della città.
Jose Luis è una persona molto disponibile, piacevole e simpatica.
Grazie per l'ospitalità.
José is a great host. Our flight was delayed and we arrived after midnight. José waitet for us, which was very kind. He gave us helpful tips to explore Barcelona. We had great 3 days in the City. The location is perfect. You can do nearly everyting by foot. Furthermore the flat is very clean and you have everything you need for a few days. Thanks again, dear José :)
- very reliable
- Apartment was clear.
- People was friendly
- the terrace has a perfect look
What a nice guy Josè is. He gave us a perfect description of the city and it`s highlights from the balcony on arrival. What a view of the city from the balcony. Lots of sights within walking distance. Metro very close, and from there you are in the heart of the city within minutes. We would ABSOLUTELY come back to stay with Josè again. Thank you!
Perfect stay! The Apartment is clean and you find everything you need. It's located very close to all you have to visit so if you want you can take a walk or use the metro that is just a few feet away from the apartment.
The view from the 12th floor is amazing!!!l. Jose is a lovely and great host, very friendly and kind . We spent 3 perfect days.Highly recommend!Thanks a lot, Jose!!!
Everything is exact as opisno, a magnificent place and the owner, all to trifles elaborately, bravo to Jose !
Hi, we were guests at Jose apartment for 4 days, and we are very satisfied. The location is very good, nice view from the balcony, close to market, metro. Its in city center, U can walk to Sagrada or to the beach. Jose is very good host, helpful and nice. So enjoy Your stay!:)
José is a very friendly host. The location is very close to Sagrada Familia and the metro station Monumental. The room we were staying was basic and a bit noisy. The bed was fine with a good matrass. Everything you need to stay for a few days in Barcelona.
Perfect accomodation. Jose is a lovely guy and his hospitality is rare seen!! We loved it there
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung